Our furnaces are not something we think about regularly. But, when you are having difficulty with our HVAC equipment, you can bet it is the first thing on your mind. Environmental comfort systems are an important part of our health and well-being, and here at Reynolds Air & Heat, we are ready to help take care of our community in Brevard County.
Each of our expert technicians is a licensed professional, trained to give you the best, most efficient, and cost-effective heating system repair available. From minor heating equipment repairs, emergency services, and complete furnace replacement, we are committed to giving you the information and excellent customer service you need to make the right decision for your home and family.
Signs You Need A Furnace Repair or Replacement
Are you finding it challenging to maintain the temperature in your home these days? Did you wake up this morning without hearing the familiar sound of the furnace running? Here are some signs you may need an emergency repair, furnace replacement, or routine maintenance services:
- A furnace that is “short cycling.” This means that your furnace is turning on and off frequently, potentially creating unnecessary wear on your heating unit as well as impacting your utility bills.
- Drastic changes in your utility bills that do not coincide with weather changes or seem more extreme than expected. Your furnace may not be as energy-efficient as it could be.
- Uneven hot and cold space in your home. Broken or inefficient furnaces or air ducts can affect the consistency of temperature in your living spaces.
- Unusual noises such as banging, high-pitched noises, or rattling/shaking are a time to call for services immediately.
- A thermostat that needs to be replaced. Your thermostat is the “brain” for your furnace so if it is set incorrectly or needs to be replaced it can make your furnace struggle to run efficiently. This is a great time to upgrade to a digital thermostat!
- Dirty air filters or air duct maintenance may be needed to help your furnace run efficiently and give you peace of mind about your indoor air quality.